Wednesday, November 12, 2008

the long awaited ohmy.

Please forgive me! Ive been away far to long- i needed the space and time to collect ones thoughts. Good news- Ive walked over all the stones in the ocean- now I'm just floating! Mentally Ive been off track- i finally caught myself back, the art work is wonderful. And I'm being more of a woman handling certain situations to the best of my ability. Ive finally gotten over old love- and grew better love! good love- and like karma what goes around comes around, i must sit and take in all the words i rather not hear- not to listen and follow, simply because of pass bad horrible decisions.
My art work is at an all time high- i cant really post anything until i have it all copy written and all that good stuff. It feels great to be back and happy! Ive tried to put people down and network but there simply stuck into this fish bowl mentally. So now i understand why people act BRAND NEW. It has nothing to to do with how I'm dressed and how i look- I'm still the same crazy artist girl everyone misunderstood. =]
here are some photos of the most beautiful people ever known to this planet.




























OHmy, oh yeah- my boobie got me them club monaco shades. =]

1 comment:

Omie said...

she'''z backkk.... =]