Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GRR ARRRRRRRRRRR




This Sunday YazzyMOMO got me and held me captive! We balled out lol, I GOT A MEAN YSL BELT- that is currently being redesigned by yours truly. I love vintage finds =] If you dont got "the eye" trying to find the goodies is meaningless!! I fell in love with those red boots, i told yazzy as soon as she touched them they were MINES! So said soo done =] gotta love the fashion Gods!!! Anyhoot- ive gave it long thought and decided today was a good day to get back on my fashion game! Meaning- this is the dress im working on this week. I guess ill take photos and up date with my progress =]
LOVE OHMY















oh yeah- recently ive been getting a ton of blocked phone calls.. i guess someone must have ohmy in mind =] but you might wanna stop be4 my man presses you and it wont be pretty.
again-
love OHmy MANYOU ;]

1 comment:

Kluv said...

wowwzzaaa!!! I love the blog, and the dress is ubberr fab! I love it. DO your thing hon :)