Friday, November 21, 2008

diirtyy giirl??


blk chiney Empress Lady!
Good girl Face =]
Jay-Z lips VOUGE!




DIIRTYY GIIRLL






dirty girl? (laughing) Kinda racy and spicy aye? You know i love to grab you in from the get go- enjoy some what sexy photos of me. ha- ha. Topic of interest at 5:05AM "DIRTY GIRL!" Why must men love such sexy women? And where is the line between sexy lady and whoring sally? It never really crossed my mind until i took such sleazy photos, this straight hair is lovely. I cant even remember the last time i felt hair on my back! Why must men claim they want such a natural beauty and than as soon as hoe happy Jackie with her hair extensions and fake nails walk by- there caught right in? I don't get it! Where is the line drawn and why must men fall into these European standards of beauty? Now i don't mind a little makeup and some straight hair, what i do mind is seeing women really live like this day in and day out. Why isn't there natural beauty cherished and praised? why must black men feel as if light skin is better vs darker skin tones? Why must they feel short hair is a No No.


Ive noticed when i started two Junes ago to grow my hair back, men loved the short curls- but as soon as it got into the ugly stage.. where its not long enough to pony tail or short enough to throw gel in..i noticed men weren't really into me. The fact that it was a little Afro actually made me ice cold to the normal young black man. I never knew what it felt like to not have men press me daily until i started growing my hair back, without any colors or styles. I couldn't believe men were so shallow. As the months progressed of course and a year passed- the eyes instantly came right back. Being more aware of the type of men that kept away, i refuse to even give certain types the time of day. You didn't want me when my hair looked like a dirty tennis ball- why now? loll yeah! Nothing feels better than growing your hair back after a hard lost, you really find comfort in your hair and respect it, as you see nothing into something. I call my Afro the amazing unbreakable mane. It just grows and grows- i love it!


I painted three new paintings last night! I LOVE THEM. =] you know new stuff is coming soon.





June 2007


June 2008







ahh next June- im talking titty action!





MOS DEF BEATING HIS WIFE? SHE WAS A WHAT- A STRIPPER..AND KANYE?


now this really breaks my heart to really have to write this..Ive been getting emails, text messages, IMs- and phone calls all trying to tell me the love of my life. Donate aka Mos Def is a dead beat dad, who beat his wife! I cant believe what I'm hearing, doing more research on it- only proves her ass right!




click above to get more!


i personally feel she never loved him to begin with! How can you meet my husband and marry him in three days, and not treat him right? Why must you be so dumb and drop out of middle school, and not continue your education when your husband is - truth seeker mighty mos def?? I'm really upset right now.. i shall peep more articles online.. my research continues. I really just dont understand how Kanye got all up in the mix- maybe hes from her pass? I cant knock the love lockdown man - mann...but i can say- MOS BEEN HOLDIN TUNES WAY BEFORE DUDE.


TEAM MIGHTY MOS.


DONATE FROM THE B.K IF YOUR READING THIS- I LOVE YOU and KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!

2 comments:

Ms. Yannie said...

Awwwww you still have that sailor moon pic I made you. I feel special. I love you Tiff.

O Boogz said...

Jay-Z lips! hahaha :-)