Thursday, November 13, 2008

love love loveee




JAH LOVEEEEEEEEEE









i love you-


i can say it and mean it. after all the lies and fighting.


i love you.


it is not fair nor safe to push or force- i shall just relax on the side.


so many things taking me away each day-


this is the time when your touch is most needed, yet i hold you not.



I most focus on my talents, i most focus on my family.


I must finish growing into the wife you need.


here ill always remain as i paint...


24-7 / 365.



ENDLESS LOVE







I'm taking a break from heavy perfumes, I'm going crazy over Victoria's Secret Endless Love! From the body wash to the extra moisturizing lotion! It feels great, and smells so good!


















Natural dry hair.




3 hours + wooden bristle brush=





PIN COOLIE STRAIGHT





Part natural hair in 6 braids no rubber bands, no pins. After being wrapped with silk scarf for two days. Part hair inch by inch and blow dry with bristle brush. Remember to constantly blow dry and spin brush fast. Your hair will not become straight if you aren't pulling it tight enough from the roots down. Part and repeat until done.










When finished wrap hair without pins and unwrap the next day!





No comments: