Sunday, November 16, 2008

Soul searchin Sunday


FASHION NOTE;
MY DUDE FROM CALI IS DOING HIS THING =]

http://www.contemporarygentlemen.com/

everyone knows how much i love to see men dressing like MEN! if your a male and your still wearing sneakers and jeans daily, you might wanna up grade your life with some ill pieces from Enitans line. I call it REFRESHING!



SOUL SEARCHIN SUNDAY.



Blessings unto you, blessings unto me.

Bless bless bless, my loved ones- and all my family..

the inner circle, to the ends of the family tree- bless you all

you all mean so much to me.

what is dear- why i don't i keep you near? Each day i make effort to

mentally grow closer, so when i see- i respect the love much better.

For i, thee rose that grew from the desert-

being so beautiful where it simply doesn't matter.

i stand tall, I grow strong..despite the little whispers and doubters.

I see the bigger picture, and make movements to grasp it quicker!

Go getter, show stopper- who knows..

Real to my love, real to the light- Constance with my art.

Bless my hands Jah, bless my mother-

bless all the people who don't want to see me better.

It is - another soul searching Sunday-

questioning and doubting my love, yet working to call him and be like-

"hey- come over here and let me wash your clothes and wash your feet, give you money to get you where it is you need to be."

As i sit under this sun, Under my fathers light- i feel my own father at times

telling me OHMY YOUR ALRIGHT.

I shall never suffer, i shall never want- i shall never be ungrateful,

i shall always remain blunt.

Pass actions leave stains like wine on white linen,

Jah bleached them away- its up to you to have faith to see his work.

Jah Jah Jah- i woke up expressing my love, my faith-

before i even got out of bed.

The only time to make it right is to just get up and make it so-

only you must know..Again

bless bless bless my mothers soul.

Every action i shall act out will be with my right mind with good intent.






Annique Deslandes.


Strong, independent, Wise- Head Strong.

Basically- you all need to get your mind RIGHT.



=]








I never said i was perfect, my bipolar ways and big chinky eyes get me by in life! Each year that passes my family and close friends see that I'm simply an artist, and there is nobody out there like me. So you must put up and shut up! Its Sunday morning and I'm cold as hell- I'm outside by the pool- doing my daily, writing my blog. Interesting enough i went to church last night, topic of reasoning was the 10 brides. 5 were foolish and 5 were wise. Funny enough as the lady, i mean Queen went on- she like Jah planned for 10 brides. 5 were foolish and 5 were wise. It had me truly questioning my relationship with my man, and my boyfriend. (my man= God.) In order to have and keep a happy relationship i must look at is as serving my God - preparing myself to be a perfect bride. Which is funny, because lately those are the vibes Ive been feeling. and like everyone knows, I'm a free soul and i tend to whisk myself in and out of great relationships with beautiful men, is it not a matter of being anything less than Empress. It has everything to do with my soul and my art, certain people come and go in and out of your life for different reasoning. Since Ive been 16 Ive had a certain friend that grew into all types of different statue in my life. Being that Im now 21, just like my age he has aged and grew with me. It started so simple and innocent just like my art, little drawings and tiny scribbles of verses and poems, to huge paintings and short stories. This love is God given and i shall not let my carefree ways take me from this, i must remain calm and patient in one place. My dreams are to be a world famous artist, artist meaning. I express my feeling threw my work, let it be paints, drawings and my life story I'm still working on. Touching people and giving back, i have all the intentions in the world to make this a easy place for people who are like me and who aren't like me. I must grow into one now with him, and i don't doubt this love anymore.. even though at times i feel i must run and hide. Here i stand tall and except what God wants from me, not me being what i want. I just know when i do this, it is okay to take him with me. The things that Ive been going threw are crazy and unreal to me, it is strange for me to understand that now- i have family that loves me and supports me in every shape and form. I don't lament on the pass, it has all made me stronger and wiser, and humble. I'm thankful for my Talents Lord, and I'm blessed to have someone special in my life. When the day comes when your here, i know i shall go with you.




No comments: