Monday, November 17, 2008

myy bodyyyy baybeee / Yazzy Sohoo



Opps- how can i 4get! This is for you Yazzy, since i havent rocked it yet for you- i can show you a taste of my vintage finds =] and tisk tisk tisk to all the chicks tryna jock my steez. smh- there is only one ohmy. I lovee my O.G Dooney and Bourke bag =]
and thats just from last fall. smh

OHMY CHUBBY? =/

Since Ive turned 21, Ive decided to tone my chubby ways. I mean its cute and all to feel nice and squishy as people use to describe! But growing into woman hood, its not good! I'm only 4'11 i was 120 pounds, i know down south that's great! But i didn't feel so great! Now I'm 105 pounds and i feel extra motivated to get up and go run down the street! I do a lot of dancing in my mirror and stretching, i love this yoga stuff! I can bend all the way backwards and touch the ground! My spin is getting much much straighter! I've been drinking a lot of water. I skip out on road food at times and cook, i never use salt and i always have my share of veggies! I give you the work of art!!






im sooo proud of mee =]




To the left is what im working on.......................................





06'





remember the day when we had lunch in the city, and we were kicking what we want- and just where we wanna go! later.............



08'











~YAZZY SOHO~




i give you my oldest friend Yasmin =] To all the nonbelievers and doubters, video hoes- and myspace models


this goes out to you!


A real model Constance of style, pose, grace, confidence, and class.. and a little bit of no ass! Take lessons and notes from my Yazzy!


Im proud of you boo! =]




3 comments:

Omie said...

hhhmmm. how come ii dont know this friend.. where is my intro tiffie.. =]

O Boogz said...

hi. hope all is well.
check me out: www.oboogz.blogspot.com

Marley the Martian said...

ya imma need to talk to her to see how ii can get involved with 944.com