Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Strike a pose OHmy.


you can take the girl outta the fashion captial- but you cant take the fashion outta the girl.
last night i was cooling with Bridget- looking like a crazy lady eating mad food walking threw good'old coral square. Ive noticed the eyes- yet it doesnt even get to me. Its simply in my nature to walk and demand. I did my nails so crazy- i mixed the crazyiest colors when i got home! ill up date that and some new hair products i got! im outty for the Holidays in MIAMI with my hubby.
PEACE BLESSINGS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
free your mind- OF ALL CHAINS.
see THE TRUTH.
DONT BELIEVE THE NEWS-
thats what they want you to trust.
KNOW THE TRUTH-
FIND THE TRUTH.
stop being a ROBOT- and wake up.
xoxoxxo OHmy BubbleGUM deluxxx
why coke deluxxx?
COKEdeluxx is a coke float from ATL at my fav icecream shop- be easy.
=]
CHINX && CHOPstix always & 4ever
COOL'ISH

1 comment:

megat said...

your blog very beautiful and more info,I like your blog