Saturday, December 20, 2008

not to bee rude....

I GOT MAD TALENT.


every girl should sleep in polo crew shirts- soo comfy and they match your mates boxers !!

keep this in mind for thee site.














READERS!




recently, ive been on the ultimate grind. Doing hair, selling phones, working- studying...and painting! Everything is so crazy- yet i love it! Ive been praying for windows to open up and the room is mighty breezy. Im super sleepy- and i have a painting to do now..to sell tomorrow lol! I completely put it on the back burner. I feel as if im wearing myself out- then again i just kinda pat my head and close my eyes... and envision my main goal...say to myself focus focus!! Its only natural for people to stare, talk shit and laugh off'ah greatness. My cousin Sean is starting up a blog- im in on it, ill be in charge of the art- and fashion! another project to add on the long list growing- not to mention my search for knowledge. Ive finished reading a wonderful book, my eyes are open wider. I feel pity for people who are so caught up into this material world, they all need to wake up. Yet they cant even get pass there emotions- instead letting there emotions control them. Smh.


ive finally found the perfect quote that i will get on my right arm. its so beautiful! Im not gonna use black ink- im really thinking about Tiffanys Blue. hm... so jamming Bjork right now. I have no ideal where i will officially call my home- i dont know if i should go back to NYC or move to South Beach...all i do know is art school is popping for fall. I shall take over the world. Im taking a trip out west, to check out some schools! who knows? The great artist, must grow and experience life from every side of the fence! yes!
poem;
peace and blessings.
yes- lets all join hands and open our eyes.
let us all realize we are only objects- our souls infinite let us free our minds.
my soul- my spirit- my body, let us all realize-
life is ours for the taking, we must love one another not fuss and fight.
LOVE.
LOVE MUST NOT BE USED ONLY AFTER A GOOD FUCK-
love must be used understood and respected-
love is key for the world.
we are only killing ourselves.
we project thoughts and actions that are contradicting ourselves.
Im only an artist- in every shape and form, with my words, with my brushes,with my pencils with my pens- with my body- with my eyes, i see beauty in everything living and nonliving thing. even tho- we are all living..everything is matter.
the universe is mental.
my energy is radiant- i shine golds and yellows. for im thee lion im in full control-
let us all bow our heads and hold hands.
let us all put away the bullshit and wake up.
who cares-
ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SSAY
who cares-
what does life mean to you-
and why must you appeal to the masses.
i respect those who feel they understand when they dont even know...
i beg and pray for you- come out of your comfort zone, read a real book, that doesn't talk about
"fucking him in the shower- my body rocked.. i felt every inch of me in a state of bliss- as i tasted him, feeling him go down my body made me filled with love."
fuck that.
fuck those Dirty books that only morph our little queens to suck a mean dick.
im simply- a truth seeker- and im projecting that im the leader.
seriously-
not to sound like everybody trying so hard to be artsy just to fit in.
meaning it-
who are you- what do you see.. what do you feel..
tell me what is real.





not to bee rude- lol yeah.. im kinda a beautiful person. lets leave it at that.
much love. KISSES.

No comments: