Sunday, December 21, 2008

False Hoods.

if this isnt real- save me.
dont make me in grave my skin with your name- if you arent for me.
love me? love me! love me..

where is all of this coming from- im shaking.
Peaceful in this blissful mind state- i control my emotions.
what is that- who is that, nope not my man.
those words had to be said before we reunited- i keep my pressure low...
i was here to help you weather the storm..that shit is OVER.


simply your sunshine, love spots- you told me those bitches dont matter.

you told me THEY ARENT HALF OF WHAT I BRING FOURTH TO THE TABLE....

you told me that im yours and your mine- and your locking me down,
and i must come back around..

you told me that im your equal- for i know the truth...

you told me that- that shit isnt yours..

ive been standing...here- popping gum, with my arms crossed..

11-23-04

ive been standing there with a attitude in my voice, addicted to retail-
ive been standing there when i decided to paint on canvas-
ive been standing there when i moved to nyc- and you moved to BK.
ive been standing there- when you went through some issues, and i was there-
to listen and talk to you.
ive been standing there when i seen you fighting yourself.
ive been standing there mentally holding your hand.

while youve been standing here- making me expand my mind, and open my eyes.

praying on my knees- writing down blessing for you on paper.
i got the notebooks- i got photos- i must be her.





do not lie to me-
for this love has bought a decent piece of land on my heart.
i cannot take the deception.

if it is with her- go.

who am i to judge.


hm-

"those bitches dont mean shit"

hmm.


ive never chased- borrowed or stole love.

you know where to find me in the dawn
and in the night-

No comments: