Tuesday, December 2, 2008

im not in the mood to speak to anyoneee...

http://www.imeem.com/jukeboxmusic12/music/_4FIQzwN/lauryn_hill_featuring_carlos_santana_to_zion/
jammingg....
im taking a break from facebook, and aim..maybe even human contact... i dont feel like talking to anybody really..im kind of hurt- yet i cant be sad when im so extremely happy, God has chosen me to be something much much bigger than what iam now! I fully take my responsibilities and act on them now, as i plan for the gift im receiving- im doing it alone. and im not even watching that.


theeohmy@hotmail.com you can contact me via email. i will be turning off cell.
i keep getting back to back phone calls when i need my rest. plus i need to really talk to my books, the CNA test in is Jan.


i know people take certain things other ways, but when something as serious as this goes down- and you claim love, this should not be handled like this. and certain words should never be said- nor felt. and if i claim to love you God like, its merciful. pass actions before i woke up and decided to fully live in my conscience mind, nothing should not be held against me.

1 comment:

O Boogz said...

hope u feel better ;-) hit me up