Monday, February 23, 2009

so much great things have been going down, im truly blessed and happy to be where im at- and excited about where im going. Im blessed to have such a lovely friend in my life who is truly becoming something dear to me each day- which is nice. Because great things aren't built over night. This weekend im going to Orlando to link with my Rasta homey- to relax and drop off some art at A.K.A lounge =] the art is picking up, im doing over someones movie theater. Im truly blessed.

listen to this jam.


Lovers Rock - Sade

SadeLovers Rock (2000)Lovers Rock1 - I am in the wildernessYou are in the music In the man's car next to meSomewhere in my sadnessI know I won't fall apart completely2 - When I need to be rescuedAnd I need a place to swimI have a rock to cling to in the stormWhen no one can hear me callingI have you I can sing to3 - And in all thisAnd in all my life4 - You are the lovers rockThe rock that I cling toYou're the oneThe one I swim to in a stormLike a lovers rockRepeat 1Repeat 3Repeat 4Repeat 4When I need to be rescued you're thereWhen I need a place to swim to in a stormI sing to youAnd all my lifeAnd in all my lifeRepeat 4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad Is Gold!