Thursday, February 5, 2009

real'iish

"I'll always b here 4 u, even wen u mite not understand y, or think erry1 has given up, or u feel dat u have no 1, i'll always b here, even wen u do decide 2 roll wit ur ex/bf or in times wen ur goin thru da storm, i'll still b here, i'll b ur rock, while God gives me the strength to b so, hope ull understand"
that mos'def put a koolaid smile on my face! not because it looks nice- because i know its true...thanks for holding down when i was hurt and confused, and thank you for always taking me back and giving me your friendship as i drag you and abuse you- while *it did the same to me.
i can sit here and mean it, im truly sorry.
nyc MARCH.

1 comment:

J M said...

random blogger;

thats whats up. I like to hear things like that, coming from someone who means a whole lot you know.