Saturday, December 1, 2007

THE ART OF LOVE.


Yes. It is as simple as cursing somebody the hell out! Throwing four letter words in the air everywhere- and other horrible phrases your mother would kill you for saying- to someone else other than your sibling's! Ah the things anger does to ones soul! Yet I've gotten a new book from the library and it made me ponder. What if one was to just love- instead of hate? Instead of getting negative and causing chain reactions of actions- of horrible ish? What if one just wrote a note- basically throwing up deuce's with a big Wal mart happy face? Ah- i call that my loyal love readers-

THE ART OF LOVE.

Really looking into your soul and going about the proper way to deal with certain people. People come good, bad, rude, wonderful, shitty- and you got people who are just nosey. Wondering- why the hell you are so happy after all the curb balls life has thrown at your face! Yes, I speak from my heart- and maybe even yours. People my friend- will always try and find ways to confine you- or just take your glow, your happiness. Basically wanting to throw a stick into your bike tire! I've had such a crazy week- as far as people. Funny- as distance as I'm, and always on the move. People from my "pass life" has really stretched forth a hand. And like the blessed- good hearted person iam, I've reached back. Now- understandable the pass is the pass. But there is some shit you just cannot forgive- now if you are reading this.. and you hit me up- I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about you. Instead of going crazy- saying mean horrible shit! I was kind, and even friendly! So friendly I've made a few phones calls, sent a few myspace notes, um emailed a few websites- you know being a nice person! And i felt great- not out of spite. But out of love- love i have in my heart to forgive. I kill them with kindness- to the point where they get freaked out and just sorta stop talking to you- yes. I love it.

No comments: