Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday- GIVING THANKS.

It doesn't take a turkey for me to give thanks. This morning I woke up and I felt SICK- my throat, my eyes- everything was hurting. I drank some therma-flue and couldn't work today.. I washed all my bed sheets, opened my windows- than went to lay in the sun. While i was in the sun soaking up energy and GOODNESS- i reflected on everything going on around me. Life is strange- Love is so real. I've never been the type to be self''fish with love- I give it! And the older i get the more i notice these doors opening for me, on every level. I was told last night i fell asleep on the phone- I've never done that before. Like seriously- talk to someone so much that i just pass out! The feelings is so middle school- so innocent. Which made me think back on- when i was searching for LOVE; I had a completely different FACE- a completely different vibe, i was a completely different person. Now that I've been walking correctly- my whole persona changed- the energy i give off, the look in my eyes. I'm a new person- and i give thanks for that. Not Just on the day before black Friday.
i made a typo.
my BAD.


MIND GAP by Thee OHmy

This piece has plenty meaning to me, It took like 7 weeks to make it. I had a psychological evaluation- and I couldn't believe all the foolishness it said. Personally i know there is nothing wrong with me- but that's just what they want you to think. When you see the bigger picture they have to drag you down- to make you think..your CRAZY. When really and truly I'm normal. The cross in the middle shows that GOD is first, and on the side of that says- BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL, and fear no man. A maze showing that the higher hands- what to keep US ALL in loops. A face in the middle that...is crying tears of LOVE.. in a crazy hateful word. That is how i feel sometimes- It hurts so bad to love, love those who treat you bad- and make you feel like nothing. Still showing a side of you that sets you apart from being a girl- a teenager, a female- which makes me a woman.















No comments: